- Socks: Many of us have that aunt who gives everyone in the family socks for Christmas; however, not everyone does, so you can be that person for someone else.
- Food: Food is a necessity of life. Groceries may be more ideal than a meal for a starving artist or student, but homemade goods are always appreciated even if you're not a good cook! Also, never underestimate the power of a tub of assorted popcorn.
- Hello Kitty Anything: There are Hello Kitty garden boots, Hello Kitty toothbrushes, Hell Kitty stationary and Hello Kitty almost anything else you can imagine. Therefore, the statistical probability of you giving or receiving a Hello Kitty gag gift during your life is pretty high.
- Ugly Christmas Sweater: Whether it's hand knitted by an eight-year-old child or dug out of the bargain bin by a well intentioned grandmother, a hideous holiday themed sweater will put an awkwardly appreciative smile on anyone's face. Horrendously ugly is better than boring!
- Money: Believe it or not, kids like money. Giving a five-year-old kid a $20 bill can make them feel like a millionaire. It also gives them a sense of ownership and responsibility to make financial decisions.
- A Shelter Cat or Dog: Giving a living creature to the wrong person can be disastrous, but for the right person it can enrich the life of the recipient and the animal.
- A Slap Chop: Any other product associated with a funny infomercial works just as well. It makes everyone laugh, and you seriously need more salad in your life.
- A Rubix Cube: This popular puzzle game scores a grin for nostalgia, and it can be enjoyed for a long time because it takes forever to solve.
- A Mixtape: Digital music has made mixtapes mainstream. It's now easier than ever to compose personalized playlists for the perfect holiday present.
- Regifts: When all else fails, it is indeed OK to give someone something that someone else gave to you. Regifting is truly the gift that keeps on giving!
Looks like a well made hat as well as a fun X-mas gift.
Pretty good sweaters and love the styles.