- Start off with a foundation single crotchet stitches
- Then use 15 galaxy crochet stiches on each side for a 30 of total. Begin with Chain 2 for each round and skip a single stitch between the elongated sections on the bottom part of the stitch.
- Chain 2, turn, 1 galaxy stitch in each of the following 26 stiches. Slip stitch together in the center eye of the 5th galaxy stitch. The last 4 galaxy stitches will stay open for creating the toe of the stocking. The first 4 galaxy stitches will be shaped, folded over and sewn to the first four stitches.
- Turn, chain 2, 22 galaxy stitches around, and join. Determine which side will be face up. Sew your toe together by weaving in a more rounded shape. Sew the 4 stitches on each side together and knot your tail. Then sew it in.
- Turn, Chain 2, 22 galaxy stitches around, and join. Cut the yarn and tie a knot to secure once completed.
Good quality and fit. Fair price. Been wanting a Wu-Tang Clan jumper for years and I’m already excited to wear this in December! Wu-Tang killa bees we on a swarm!! 👐🏽🐝
Absolutely divine and quality material. Shipping is swift!!
Great design and quality sweater. Definitely NOT the size on the tag -- at least one size too small, possibly two. Was it an overstock or unspecified factory reject something? Makes me very skeptical about ordering from here in the future.
Spot on product
The coolest sweater I’ve ever owned!!!