- Open a blank document that is 5x7in.
- Place a gradient border using Christmas colors.
- Enter your text for the invite. Make it stand out!
- Include the details of the party.
- Find a funny Christmas sweater online and insert it into the invite.
How to Make a Funny Ugly Christmas Sweater Party Invite (Photoshop)
Ugly Christmas sweater parties have never been so popular as they are now. Why wouldn't they be? These parties are fun, festive, cheerful and a great reason to show off your favorite tacky Christmas sweater. So what's the first step in throwing your own party? Let your guests know the theme of the party with a funny ugly Christmas sweater party invite of course! If you have only a few guests, it's better to hand-make the invitations. You can go to a crafts store to purchase supplies like felt, stickers, foam letters, and cardstock to make your invites. However, if you have a large number of guests, hand-making the invites will be quite time-consuming. In these situations, it's more convenient to make your invite using Photoshop or a similar program. Here's an example of how to make an ugly Christmas sweater party invite on Photoshop.