Christmas Countdown WheelFor this project you will need:
- Corkboard coaster
- 25 Wooden clothespins
- Christmas themed scrapbook paper
- 1.5 inch diameter lid
- Construction paper
- Glue gun.
- 12 inches of ribbon
- Using the lid as a template, trace 25 circles on construction paper and cut each circle out
- Number them from 1 to 25.
- Glue each one of the circles to a clothespin (use the side that doesn't clip).
- Then take your corkboard coaster and put it on top of the scrapbook paper. Trace a circle and cut it out.
- Glue the cutout on to the top of the coaster.
- Next glue the ends of the ribbon together to create a loop.
- Adhere the loop onto the backside of the coaster.
- Then take the clothespins and clip them around the coaster in numerical order.
- Beginning December 1st, remove one clip each day until Christmas.
Tags: Christmas Countown