- Start off with a foundation single crotchet stitches
- Then use 15 galaxy crochet stiches on each side for a 30 of total. Begin with Chain 2 for each round and skip a single stitch between the elongated sections on the bottom part of the stitch.
- Chain 2, turn, 1 galaxy stitch in each of the following 26 stiches. Slip stitch together in the center eye of the 5th galaxy stitch. The last 4 galaxy stitches will stay open for creating the toe of the stocking. The first 4 galaxy stitches will be shaped, folded over and sewn to the first four stitches.
- Turn, chain 2, 22 galaxy stitches around, and join. Determine which side will be face up. Sew your toe together by weaving in a more rounded shape. Sew the 4 stitches on each side together and knot your tail. Then sew it in.
- Turn, Chain 2, 22 galaxy stitches around, and join. Cut the yarn and tie a knot to secure once completed.
Tags: Christmas Stockings