Ugly Christmas Sweaters For Charity
UglyChristmasSweater.com has teamed up with 15 designers from the Bravo/Lifetime Network reality-series Project Runway to create one-of-a-kind ugly sweaters for pets and humans to raise funds for two amazing charities — Leave No Paws Behind and The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Leave No Paws Behind is a California-based animal rescue that specializes in the care of special needs, senior, and terminally-ill animals. Please visit their website here.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation raises funds to aid in the world-wide research to prevent and cure breast cancer. Please visit their website here.
Project Runway Designers taking part in our 2015 charity fundraising:
- Bradon McDonald – Season 12
- Sarah Trost – Season 8
- Irina Shabayeva – Season 6 Winner
- Shirin Askari – Season 6
- Christopher Straub – Season 6
- Carol Hannah – Season 6
- Leanne Marshall – Season 5 Winner
- Stella Zotis – Season 5
- Patricia Michaels – Season 11 Runner-Up
- Christopher Palu – Season 10
- Mondo Guerra – Season 8 Runner-Up
- Peach Carr – Season 8
- Samantha Plasencia – Season 13
The auction begins Monday, December 7 at 8 a.m. EST at and will remain live through December 18 at 10 p.m. EST