Let’s face it, Christmas is the ultimate holiday. And contrary to popular belief, Ugly Christmas Sweaters are not the only thing making this holiday so cool. It’s also amazing that even penny pinching employees HAVE to give us this day off! And to top it off, traffic is pretty light on this most holiest of holidays, though this benefit is partially offset by the fact that so many places are closed.
In any case, here is a list of sites/pages on the interwebs out there that contribute to Christmas’s cool factor.
- All Things Christmas – This is the go-to place for all online things Christmas!
- North Pole – Activities and ideas for celebrating Christmas for kids, parents and teachers.
- History.com – Christmas – The History Channel takes you therough the holiday’s past!
- Wiki – Christmas – Speaks for itself. What would we do without Wikipedia?
- Rudolph The Rednosed Reindeer – Rudolph’s Wiki page. What would Xmas be without him?
- Saint Nicholas – Learn the history of Sanctus Nicolaus!
- Frosty the Snowman – If you’re no familiar with Frosty, it’s time for a crash course!
- Ugly Christmas Sweater on Wikipedia – Read about our company History
- USA Today – Retailers turn ugly holiday sweaters into big business –
- CNN Money – These ugly Christmas sweaters are worth millions