Have you ever walked through a department store and noticed how the sweaters are folded perfectly on the display shelves? There's a quick and easy method to folding a sweater the correct way, so that you minimize wrinkles and maximize the amount of space in your dresser. Here's how:
- 1. Lay the sweater face down on a flat surface and smooth it out with your hands.
- 2. Take one arm and fold it straight across towards the opposite shoulder
- 3. Do the same with the other arm
- 4. Fold over one side of the sweater to the middle
- 5. Repeat this on the other side as well, so that sleeve edges meet at the center
- 6. Fold the sweater up once or twice, depending on the length of the sweater
- 7. Flip the sweater over and place it neatly in your dresser